Are there?

Cozmonic

Are there any pokemon databases in the form of .zip or .rar that have ALL the 5th gen shinies? I have found several in the contributions thread, but they don't have shiny pokemon. If anyone that reads this knows of a download consisting of the requirements that I just mentioned, please let me know! :D Either tell me in this thread or pm me, I've only caught 3 random shinies in my pokemon black version, the only shinies I've ever managed to catch, and I don't think I'll ever find another one on the game again, I was lucky enough to get 3 WITHOUT hunting them at all! So thanks and let meh know! ;p

You can make the shiny pokemon yourself pretty easily. Assuming you know how to use Pokegen, you just need to click the Generate Shiny ID button, and you're done.

I've tried numerous times to use pokegen or pokesav, but I don't think they work on a mac. I try and try downloading all of these different versions and copys of the generators and I always end with failure. If you know of a way to get it to work please let me know, cuz I've tried like everything!

Jeez I can't stand macs, alright so I downloaded winebottler and PokeGen.zip which had PokeGen.exe in it, Now I'm almost positive I did everything correct, I've tried a lot of times and all I keep getting are PokeGen.app files which won't open, I don't really understand what wine and winebottler do, It makes things called "prefixes" for me, and then it takes about a minute to finish, and then I am always left with an application that doesn't open. Any ideas? I'm starting to get really confused -_-

Wine and Winebottler lets you run Windows software on other operating systems. With Wine, you can install and run these applications just like you would in Windows. copy paste lol Try and download just the exe. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IC5ZAIEG

http://mac.appstorm.net/how-to/virtualization/run-windows-apps-on-your-mac-free-with-wine-bottler/ It should tell you everything you need to know.