Want A Dream World Pokemon?

Gr8trainer

Hi all. Now that the Dream World is accessible to the rest of the world, I've decided to make this thread for people who want a Dream World pokemon....i.e a pokemon with their dream world ability.

Please note that I don't have wifi so I can either post a code for u or upload the .pkmn file if u prefer.

I have been testing making some dream world pokemon and they all work perfectly for my friends that have tried them online.

NO legendaries have been released yet except from Arceus in Japan. Also, no 5th Gen pokemon will be released to the Dream World.

But I can make u any pokemon u want...including 5th gen pokemon but they will not be legal.

Just fill this out and I will get back to u asap with the code or file....I suggest requesting one lower than level 50...that way u can battle with it in game and raise it and get the feel of it, but it's up to u.

Please note that shiny pokemon with a DW ability is not legal! To make it appear as ur own, I will need ur Trainer info above all else.

Pokemon Name:

Pokemon Gender:

Nickname:

Level:

Nature:

Pokerus:

Shiny:

IV's:

EV'S:

Held Item:

Trainer ID:

Trainer SID:

Trainer Gender:

Trainer Name:

Date Met:

Pokeball captured in:

Game native to (Black or White):

Moves:

File or Code:

There u go...simple as that. I'll fill in the DW ability.

Anything not filled in will be filled in by me automatically....but it's easier if u do it.

If the pokemon know any special moves from the dream world...for example: Zubat with Super Fang + Hypnosis, I'll add those moves in if u want them.