Hey Dudes! And Dudettes, ha~!

Gothic-Umbreon

I'm Pink! Its not my real name of course, but its what my friends call me while we talk online. ^^ I love to draw and animate, I made my avatar and profile pic. I'm "mentally insane" as my friends put it... But not literally! Just a dingbat! Online, I've been mistaken for a boy like seven times. ¬.¬ I'm an extreme tomboy. But onto the Pokémon subject-- I've been an "freak" since... I'm not sure! Like '98 or somethin' though, I don't even remember. Its all my older brother's fault, muahaha. I only use the Pokémon I like, no matter if people call them weak or whatever. Besides that... I LOVE Red from Pokémon Adventures/Special. Thats my "Unleash-Pink's-Fangirl-Insanity" button. I love animals, especially canines of aaaany sort. I have five dogs, and some other strange animals... Psst... I'm Sonic the Hedgehog's number 1 fan, lol.:D

Yeeaaahhhh... I'm not good with intros... so with that, I'm off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of my kitchen because I'm hungry. LOL!

Welcome to the site, Pink!

It's nice to meet you and see an into that's more than a single line of "hello... see ya." Myself and others all over the site have also been long time fans, I've been playing from the start :D. I'm trying to get into graphics and what not, but I kind of suck so yo umight have to teach me some time ;)

Feel free to post and nose around, and if there's anything I or anyone else can help you with, make sure to ask :).

Enjoy your stay.