Heeelllo

Ventus1223

Hi i'm 15 old year i'm French i play ONLY pokemon Black and White ... And ... Sorry for my english ^^ I'm nothing other to say ^^"

Although I am not sure I am able to say this I'm going to say it anyway. Hello Ventus1223! :) Welcome to the forums. Feel free to browse the different sections here and post to your favorite ones. If you need help in something or have a question (same thing really) just create a thread and we will answer it in 48 Hours or less!

Bonsoir, Ventus1223, je voudrais souhaiter la bienvenue à toi! :)

(if that would be correct French...)

Welcome to PP, I hope you will post some replies anywhere here in the future! But where does that sort of narrow-minded view about those Pokémon games come from? (assuming you intentionally emphasized that 'only' to create a distance between B&W and the other games). I really like to know what your intentions were when writing that kind of information exclusively, aside from mentioning that you have nothing to write about! ;) In that case, I will stimulate you to write something about the music you (frequently) listen to, or about your favourite artists, if you have any? And do not worry about your English. :)

Well then... PopEye wrote some useful things before me, so it won't be relevant to write that again. I think that is all for today!

Au revoir!