First Request ever for a PKMN FIles

Slavichv

Hey could someone make me these pokemon that can pass the wifi legality and be used for competitve battling? I just need the files. I can distribute them to my ds through GTS on my own, but since I dont have a PC I can't use pokegen :(. Must be in .pkmn format.

Drought Timid Ninetales, Shiny if possible, with 31 IVs in all stats, and level 100. EVs are 6HP/252SPATTK/252SPEED. Moveset: Hypnosis, Fire Blast, Solar Beam, and Nasty Plot with zoom lens held item.

Leafguard Leafeon with 31 ivs in all stats, and level 100. EVs are 252HP/212DEF/46SPDEF. Moveset: Wish/Rest/Leafblade/toxic with leftovers helm item.

Hey could someone make me these pokemon that can pass the wifi legality and be used for competitve battling? I just need the files. I can distribute them to my ds through GTS on my own, but since I dont have a PC I can't use pokegen :(. Must be in .pkmn format.

Drought Timid Ninetales, Shiny if possible, with 31 IVs in all stats, and level 100. EVs are 6HP/252SPATTK/252SPEED. Moveset: Hypnosis, Fire Blast, Solar Beam, and Nasty Plot with zoom lens held item.

Leafguard Leafeon with 31 ivs in all stats, and level 100. EVs are 252HP/212DEF/46SPDEF. Moveset: Wish/Rest/Leafblade/toxic with leftovers helm item.

Working on it, what nature do you want on the Leafeon?

Hey. I finished the Pokemon you asked for. The Ninetails has a DW Ability and a Egg move which made it hard to make. The Leafeon was easy. Try it out and post back with the results. I'm curious...

Hey. I finished the Pokemon you asked for. The Ninetails has a DW Ability and a Egg move which made it hard to make. The Leafeon was easy. Try it out and post back with the results. I'm curious...

Leafeon is illegal :\