[GEN III][Staffing] New Hack: Pokémon Opal, based on Fire Red

Hey there, everyone. Now that I've become very experienced in my personal choice of hack-class, I would like to open a thread promoting a new hack idea of mine.

Pokémon Opal:

Long ago, before even the creation of the Hoenn or Kanto regions, two Pokémon appeared at open sea. These two Pokémon, who were able to fly, used the power of the Aurora to create a large island. This island, now named Uora, is now colonized by humans and contains Pokémon from all around the world. It is said that the two Pokémon who created the island, Latios and Latias, still guard the island from under the waves.

I am using a clean U.S FireRed for this hack. I am also using the FireRed Hacked Engine, obtainable on the Pokécommunity Forums.

My biggest problem, though, is that I don't script very well and am very, very bad at spriting. I could also use someone who understands Free Space and all of the behaviour bytes, because I can edit maps, text, and the like, but don't know how to use UNlz or the free space finder. So here is a list of staff I need:

Spriters

Scriptors [mildly experienced if possible]

Mappers [just to speed the process]

Free-Space Finders

etc., etc.

Please, if you are interested in a position on my staff, reply to this forum!

/-Jade

The free space finder, finds free space. You use it with XSE/ Advanced Map. You simply load your rom up in FSF, copy the offset and then you use it through XSE. It's been a while since I've done it, but the FSF isn't hard to use at all, and you can learn basic -> Advanced scripting at Pokécommunity and other websites. Give it a go, it can be a lot of fun :D.