Action Replay Code Manager Issues

Deathly Shade

I recently purchased Pokemon White and attempted to hack it in conjuction with my Nintendo DS Action Replay and PokeGen. I updated my Action Replay from 1.6 to 1.71, which supports Pokemon Black and White. I had no issue with that. My problem is that my Code Manager Application isn't functioning correctly. The top right corner of the Code Manager, My Subscriptions, fails to load. Also, I can't add new codes to the program to transfer to the DS. When trying to import an XML file, I am told that it couldn't open the file. It had worked flawlessly before I updated my firmware. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a solution?

I recently purchased Pokemon White and attempted to hack it in conjuction with my Nintendo DS Action Replay and PokeGen. I updated my Action Replay from 1.6 to 1.71, which supports Pokemon Black and White. I had no issue with that. My problem is that my Code Manager Application isn't functioning correctly. The top right corner of the Code Manager, My Subscriptions, fails to load. Also, I can't add new codes to the program to transfer to the DS. When trying to import an XML file, I am told that it couldn't open the file. It had worked flawlessly before I updated my firmware. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a solution?

what PC, what windows.....and so....just give more info to the people out there!

It's running on my Dell XPS 410 with Windows Vista.

did you try to use the faq/help section on codejunkies?....maybe you have an 64x Win that needs the specified drivers and software for that?

I checked. I've got 32-Bit. :(

Tried making an exception in firewall for the code manager, still no effect.

do you have admin rights.....well....i found out that these problems occur very often to people using stoopid Win Vista/7, but there are instructions in the net that might help you out to get it working....otherwise try to get some partion that will has Win XP and latest updates for that then try out there