Let's Wish for Clear Skies

Adiana

...or would that be a Sunny Day?

*brick break'd*

Anywho, I'm Adiana and I have had an affinity for Pokemon for... let's see, about eleven or twelve years now? I've been playing it since I was seven. Although I'm not the most knowledgeable person around, I enjoy learning as much as I can when I'm not being lazy (oh, and I suck at competitive battling).

Also, I'm not very much of a poster. I tend to lurk around. But when I do post, I'm usually very talkative (as you can probably see).

tl;dr:

I'm a lazy lurker. With a tendency to ramble on about nothing.

I'm a lazy lurker. With a tendency to ramble on about nothing.

Same.

Welcome to Project Pokemon. It doesn't really matter how knowledgeable one is about Pokemon, it is rather a common interest among the folks here. I just go on and off with this series. Sometimes I play, sometimes I stop, other times I come back. I may be more into competitive battling, but I also hate it with passion. It's good to have more talkative people around here actually because we need more activity. Let's hope you have a lot of good thoughts to share.

Hello Adiana! :)

Clear skies in nighttime... that would not be a Sunny Day, but a Starry Night. ^^ Anyway, welcome here! I am also filled with non relevant knowledge, so in that case there is always something to learn and you'll always have knowledge about... something! I hope you will post some replies although you tend to lurk around, just say something here and there. Yeah, it is very cheap to give that kind of advise, so you may ignore it. xD

Anywho, I'm Adiana and I have had an affinity for Pokemon for... let's see, about eleven or twelve years now?

I would like to know about your affinity with music too, if I may! I am wondering which kind of music you listen and I am also wondering if you have some favourite artists? (which is hopefully an exciting question for you) Oh, and there is something more, what the heck may 'tl;dr:' mean?

"Danger lurks in the night!" + "I'm a rambling, gambling dude!" Those are perfect quotes for you, although you must not take them too literally. ^^ Maybe you do know which Trainer seems to say that, with your eleven years of affinity (like, it almost as long as I know Pokémon, I think...). Didn't I say something about 'knowledge'...?

Well then, have a nice day and enjoy your stay here! ;)

wraith89: Thanks for the welcome! And I understand what you mean about the "on and off" thing. I do that often myself. I'll get bored of playing for a while and then suddenly it'll cross my mind again and I'll be dashing through routes and such. I've recently started looking into competitive battling, but I'm still not sure of that since I tend to be quite stubborn about what Pokemon I use in my teams...

Sunny day: "tl;dr" means "too long; didn't read"... at least, I think so. o_o

As for music, I'm actually not that picky (which is surprising, because I nitpick everything else from food to clothes, etc). Most of the time, I enjoy pop, rock, and classical music. I don't have a preferred artist... Most of the time, I'll listen to a song somewhere, decide that I like it and put it on my iPod somehow. All I ever really know is the title of the song. Ask me who the artist is and the best you'll get is a "lol I don't know actually."

(As for the quotes, I don't know which game the first is from, but it's obviously a policeman trainer. The second comes from Red and Blue, right? I remember the gambling part because I asked my dad what it was and he told me it's what you do in Vegas. I don't know why I was satisfied with that answer.)

I use Pokemon I mostly like, not the ones that are mostly used just because they're the best at it. It isn't about how good a Pokemon individually is, but rather how well they work as a team. I have not battled competitively for a while, but there are many competitive battling resources you can look to, such as Smogon.com or something. If anything, ask Gin on this forums, perhaps randomspot555, Tbird, or maybe if I have time, you can ask me. I have tried my best not to associate myself with competitive battling for a while however.

(As for the quotes, I don't know which game the first is from, but it's obviously a policeman trainer. The second comes from Red and Blue, right? I remember the gambling part because I asked my dad what it was and he told me it's what you do in Vegas. I don't know why I was satisfied with that answer.)

Aww, it was close, too! The first was from our favourite policeman in Gold and Silver, the one near the Daycare. At this point, I am always unsure about my statements, but whatever. The second is coming from that 'gambling part' from Red and Blue, indeed. But actually there are two 'gambling parts': one east from Vermillion and the second between Saffron and Lavender. Our hero is standing between those engineers east from Vermillion, I believe. Since you were satisfied with that answer from your dad, you must be satisfied with my answer, too! :)