Pokesav / Event Pkmn / Wonder Cards

LD560

Ok so I've downloaded PokeSav and I am currently trying to use it to get an event Celebi and 3 legendary dogs to trigger the Zoura and Zourak events.

Now I guess this has been discussed a million time but I cant find the information i'm after when I look which is this:

To get an ARDS out put of these event pokemon do I download the pgf files of them???

Or do I create them then export the code??

Or wonder cards how do I se them?

I feel I may have got slightly confused along the way of my understanding of things...lol ^_^;

Also Pokesav for Black and White...why is the Events button GREYED out so you cant use it???

Sorry for this amazing n0bie thread start but I'm just lost now..

thanks for any help and begin flamming me..lol

Ok so I've downloaded PokeSav and I am currently trying to use it to get an event Celebi and 3 legendary dogs to trigger the Zoura and Zourak events.

Now I guess this has been discussed a million time but I cant find the information i'm after when I look which is this:

To get an ARDS out put of these event pokemon do I download the pgf files of them???

Or do I create them then export the code??

Or wonder cards how do I se them?

I feel I may have got slightly confused along the way of my understanding of things...lol ^_^;

Also Pokesav for Black and White...why is the Events button GREYED out so you cant use it???

Sorry for this amazing n0bie thread start but I'm just lost now..

thanks for any help and begin flamming me..lol

for ards code just klick the expot to ar buton then you get an xml that you must move to your codelist on the lower right of ARDS Manager Software to have it in a list then copy the cheat and rename it to what it triggers and transfer it to yer ards!

WC´s however have the correct checkboxes to be activated before exportin them to an AR Code in order to let them work properly....i have´n been able to create "Fresh" WC´s but that´s however unnecessary because of that hitin L+R before enter a PokeMart will make the delivery guy appear and give you the item you wish to have!

for ards code just klick the expot to ar buton then you get an xml that you must move to your codelist on the lower right of ARDS Manager Software to have it in a list then copy the cheat and rename it to what it triggers and transfer it to yer ards!

WC´s however have the correct checkboxes to be activated before exportin them to an AR Code in order to let them work properly....i have´n been able to create "Fresh" WC´s but that´s however unnecessary because of that hitin L+R before enter a PokeMart will make the delivery guy appear and give you the item you wish to have!

Pokesav and Pokegen do not belong in this Forum.

Maybe I should state myself more clearly. Im using my Action replay with PokeSav. Hence output of Action Replay coding from the program.

Dsa thankyou for answering.

I have reminded myself of everythin now to do with the program with what you left in your post. The trouble I'm having now is actually PokeSav based as the pcd and pgt files I want to use for events on HG well I know they work...lol..but it seems events is greyed out. But nevermind I'll take this question elsewhere. Thanks again though :)