Spanish translation 3.0b21

Zark

I appreciate the help, but as this affects the appearance of the program, I'm going to be picky.

Various lines are lowercase for a reason. They need to remain lowercase.

It seems like several entries have been changed from their intended meaning, or your own flavor has been added to them. (Adding an ellipsis to "About", for example.) The lines need to be kept as identical as linguistically possible to the English versions.

You've also got "party" as the equivalent of "team", I think. Is that actually what it's referred to as in Spanish Pokemon games?

Lines prefixed with a semi-colon are commented lines. (Meaning they're not used by PokeGen.) They don't need to be translated.

Once I get answers/comments back from you, I'll fix it up and add it to the next release.

What lines?

"About" in Spanish is "Acerca" or "Acerca de ..."

In Spanish, "Team and Party" is "Equipo".

What I think you should do, if I may say, is to adapt the program to other languages ​​are shown correctly.

What lines?

Compare yours with the English version. You'll see some lines are lowercase in the English version because they're words that're inserted between things.

"About" in Spanish is "Acerca" or "Acerca de ..."

So "Acerca" by itself makes as much sense as "About" by itself? If so, the ellipsis can be removed.

What I think you should do, if I may say, is to adapt the program to other languages ​​are shown correctly.

Take a look at the "Known problems" thread...