Hi Guys :D

LittleMikey

Hi there guys,

My name is LittleMikey.

I'm an old hand when it comes to Pokemon, I first started playing with Red and Blue versions :D HoweverI am very new to the editing scene, and look forward to learning how to make Pokemon to pay with in my games.

Thanks for all the great tools and tutorials you have on your site, I look forward to talking to you all soon.

-LittleMikey

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there guys,

My name is LittleMikey.

I'm an old hand when it comes to Pokemon, I first started playing with Red and Blue versions :D HoweverI am very new to the editing scene, and look forward to learning how to make Pokemon to pay with in my games.

Thanks for all the great tools and tutorials you have on your site, I look forward to talking to you all soon.

-LittleMikey

Hello LittleMikey! :)

I suppose you are not as little as your name may suggest, but welcome here anyhow! Although you posted this a week ago, I see you still have an astonishing zero posts, so I do not know if I must excuse myself of being pretty late to give a reply... But I do not want to be complaining here. I also started playing Pokémon Red, where it all begun! I still find it a pro to have started chronologically with those games. But, what I want to know about you, is what kind of music you listen to and what your favourite artists are, if you have any. It is my standard question to all new members, because I think everyone has got an (different) answer to it, so I hope you will have an answer to it, too! And just another random question, are you interested in the glitches of Red & Blue? I think that can be quite fun if you know much about editing and scripts of those games.

Anyway, I hope you will learn a lot about editing games while you are here! ;)

I wish you luck on your journey!*

* Don't mind the Poké quotes I frequently turn out. ^^

• 2 weeks later...