Simple steps to figure out with pokemon have problems.

Ryuu-00

Well the first step is to actually figure out which Pokemon you're having problems with.

My suggestion is to go out into the wild and catch two Pokemon. Place those two Pokemon in you party along with two of the Pokemon you wish to bring into random battle. Let's call these desired Pokemon, "Pokemon 1 & 2". If you get through, Pokemon 1 & 2 aren't the problem so swap them for Pokemon 3 & 4, etc. If you don't, one of your desired Pokemon is illegitimate. Remove Pokemon 1 at this state and retest.

If you get through now, then its Pokemon 1 that has problem. If you don't, swap Pokemon 2 for Pokemon 1. Go back and do the same. If you're good then Pokemon 2 doesn't have problem and you've isolated that it was Pokemon 1 with the problem. If you don't get through, then they both have problems.

This whole process for a party of 6 takes about 10 minutes so it's not that time consuming.

Once you've isolated them, go ahead and pack them into a ZIP file. Attach the file and I'll debug them, telling you what's wrong with them so you can learn from your mistakes :D

I was looking for this thread of mine >.>

Well I did as you said and I found which Pokemon it was (dam Froslass) So I looked over it and I found that it had a dream world Ability on it, I gave it it's regular ability and it's all fine.

tyvm for the offer of checking my Pokemon for me ^_^

The legendaries listed below are not allowed. If you have these legendaries, the lady that you talk to in order to get into WiFi battle will reject you.

Mewtwo

Mew

Lugia

Ho-oh

Celebi

Kyogre

Groundon

Rayquaza

Jirachi

Deoxys

Chatot

Dialga