Please critique my team!

Tjornan

Hi all. My friend has been bragging about his lvl 100 darkrai, and he says it owns everything. He knows nothing about evs or ivs, and it is hacked, so it probably has 0 evs. I want to show him that a good stragety team of OU pkmn can beat a untrained team of ubers.

Im sure he will lead with darkrai, so heres my set. Critique it as much as you want! Thanks in advance

Heracross 252 At/ 150 Speed/ 102 Def

Swords Dance

Sleep Talk

Megahorn

Close Combat (i think they learn that. If not then brick break)

this guy is mainly to counter darkrai's dark void, and i will get the guts boost.

Starmie: Water/Psychic 252 sp att, 208 speed, 50 hp

Surf

Icebeam

Thunderbolt

Recover

I know u all are thinking "wheres the rapid spin?" but my friend doesnt care about stealth rock so im good in tht respect. If i go wifi i will hve to put in rapid spin.

Garchomp 252 At/ 252 Speed/ 4 hp

Earthquake

Swords Dance

Outrage

Substitute

My main sweeper

Gliscor 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 at

Swords Dance

Earthquake

Baton Pass

Roost

This guys job is to swords dance, roost when neccesary, and baton pass to one of my stronger pokemon

~ Swampert setup

Stealth Rock*

~ Earthquake*

~ Ice Beam*

~ Roar / Protect / Surf*

248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpD

His job is to stealth rock, then roar to scout the other team. Also functions as a good defensive wall.

Dusknoir 252 HP/ 52 Def/ 204 Sp Def

Will-o-Wisp

Pain Split

Trick Room

Ice Punch

My other wall, and he as access to will o wisp, a neccesity for my team.*

Ok theres my team!!!!! My main goal is to beat a team of ubers (rayquaza, darkrai, palkia, dialga, etc.) if u would like to critique it on a wifi level, please do so. I know. I know i would hve to add more diverse moves to fight on the wifi level. Thanks all!

Garchomp is Uber now so you wont be able to use him in OUs unless its with a freind then i guess all goes and if you have a Gliscor with a BattonPass

Heracross and Garchomp shouldnt need SwordDance since you should atleast use a SwordDance then batton pass to one of them since there the best choice to go in and should i hit KO them since they are max ev trained in attack. id suggest maybe using a Disabler which can come in and maybe THunderWave, WillOWhisp or maybe a Toxic staller lol something else to have him take some damage lil by lil or a Blissey since shes a good Sp Defensive Wall.

I dont know those are my opinions....