PokeGen & Pokesav Problems

VetX

I was wondering if anyone else here has encountered this issue with Codr's PokeGen 3.0b17: I made several pokes in my box using PokeGen because I read that it's easier to create wifi-legal pokemon, than is would be with Pokesav. So basically downloaded a box of edited pokes that was corrected by Bond697, following what he did so that all of the pokes I created were perfect (I used proper PIDs, etc) and then when I was finished making the I think 21 pokemon, I generated the code for my White version and copied/pasted the generated code onto my AR under the list for "Pokemon White Version". Here's where I start having problems-I haven't even had the chance to test them for wifi-legality yet, because when I select the code and hit "START" on my AR, all I get is a blank, white screen immediately following the Action Replay saying "Insert Game Cart" and the game supposedly starts. I've talked with at least 2 other people on other forums who have also encountered this setback. Codr, if you're reading this, please help. I know you're the genius mind behind this program that is MUCH MORE user-friendly than Pokesav.

Any idea what I may have done wrong? I made sure that every little detail pertaining to the pokemon themselves was 100% legal, and for the generate code part all I did was set it to L,R. (I've tried generating the code using the default "Select buttton" setting as well with still no change) Btw I'm using the Beta version, obviously. I have tried generating the code and then copy and pasting it as a new cheat for my AR, and the result was the white screen. Then I tried just saving the code as XML and dragging the code to the AR, but when I did that the code didn't even show up on my device; it shows up in my code list on the program but not on the device itself. Heelllllp.....

For Pokesav, I've been trying the same thing-create "Legal" pokemon that I can use in random wifi matches and be able to upload videos (it seems that if you wifi battle friends and try to upload the battle vid, nintendo bones you for that as well if your pokes aren't "flawless"). I know HOW to pokesav and I've never had issues with any "hack" checking systems until BW. Could anyone hhelp me out here? Codr, Bond697, anyone? Lol. It's rather frustrating and I'd like to be able to start actually having some fun on BW since I've done everything but complete the National Dex, which I'm slowly but surely working on.

Edit- Also, how would I go about making a Wifi-LEGAL Dream World pokemon using PokeGen? I know how to set the abilities and that's enough for in-game stuff, but what about when using the PID Finder? Like how does the program find the DW Ability? *confused on such a simple program* -_-

Edited by VetX

• 2 weeks later...

So far the maximum pokemon I have been able to generate with any pokesav or pokegen has been 2-3 at a time. Otherwise the game freezes at this blank screen and never starts, dont know why, it just does, try 2 or 3 at a time and it should work.

As for dream pokemon on wifi I have heard that even legit made ones will not work because dreamworld hasnt been opened yet, so anything with a dreamworld ability would be flagged as hacked. Which to be honest makes sense...