Pokemon Leagality Questions.

PocketMonstar

Hey I'm new to actually playing pokemon on the DS and I'd like to have the party that I made from a pokemon simulator. I can't make a save file using the ARDSi so I was just curious about a few things.

First off, if I were to for example set my ARDSi to find a first gen pokemon inside the grass at level 1 in Pokemon Black, would that ruin its legitimacy and could I get banned for using this pokemon online vs others?

If it is illegal, and I could get banned for that if I breed that pokemon with to make an egg would that make it any more legitimate?

If not could I do the same thing on heart gold and trade it over to my pokemon black?

If all of these still make it illegal is there any other way without doing dreamworld and/or buying NDS Backup Adapter Plus to get the pokemon I cannot obtain through pokemon black/pokemon heart gold to my game?

Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks for your time!!~

Well I want to play competitively ASAP, so I figure something along those lines would allow me to play online sooner rather than later. :]

I'm just curious because I want to have a legitimate team without having to actually capture the pokemon but I still want to level and train them legitimately, and even then if I were to play the game 100% legitimately I couldn't get the 4th generation without having to buy an additional game, correct? Either that or dream world which I'd much rather just avoid.

The way I see it is I only have Pokemon Heart Gold, and Black.. So that only gives me access to generation 1,2 and 5 [aside from finding pokemon through dream world.] Correct?

HG gives you access to Gen III and IV through some game mechanics such as the Sinnoh Sounds, the Safari Zone, and the Pokewalker. Hell, Steven gives you a Beldum and one of the Hoenn starters. Kyogre is available in HG as well.

You shouldn't worry about competitive play if you haven't even completed the main game yet. Most people are holding off on Wi-Fi competitive play anyway since the Dream World is where a lot of berries will be released at, including the EV reducing berries.

Well again I have played through most of both games however I play the game for the competitive aspects which is why I play on Pokemon-Online and other simulators. However I want to play against other people online on my DS and thats why I want to have these sorts of options available to me through my DS.