MegaTen!

Minamimoto

Grimmjow is awesome, but i prefer Ulquiorra, anywho isn't this categorized as advertisement? which would be rule breaking action.

The game does look interesting, Shin megami tensei where have i heard of that before, *thinks* well i don't know, but i don't really feel like wasting 3.5 GB.

• 2 months later...

I once went absolutely insane and read everything there was to read about Megumi Tensei games. I have an extensive knowledge of the games and canon but I have only ever played Persona 3 TES once for a few minutes.

I don't know why I did this. Maybe I'll join the MMO.

I played the Japanese version and when I heard of the international release I literally jumped out my seat. Although I haven't touched the international version as I don't want to waste my time starting from scratch again..

But it's a good game, quite fun when you're running around with your clan and only two of the clan mates have a decent understanding of what I say in english as the whole clan is mainly Japanese.

AHHHH! i finally figured out where i heard those words, before it's the DS game that was going to be released. (at the time of posting the previous post)

"Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor"

Is the online game have any resemblance to that?

All the megami tensei games will have something to do with angels/demons/gods and working with them somehow. There is an overplot to ALL of the games that has to do with Lucifer's fight with YHWH (the Abrahamic God).

Beyond that, I doubt the MMO would play anything like the DS game, but the ideas will definitely be similar.

All the megami tensei games will have something to do with angels/demons/gods and working with them somehow. There is an overplot to ALL of the games that has to do with Lucifer's fight with YHWH (the Abrahamic God).

Beyond that, I doubt the MMO would play anything like the DS game, but the ideas will definitely be similar.

No i was referring to the Gameplay. :biggrin:

No i was referring to the Gameplay. :biggrin:
Like I said, then. Almost definitely not. The megaten games themselves rarely have similar gameplay, even, unless they are in the same series (the main series, the persona series).