B/W Pokemon Editing Help

Drawxne

So tomorrow I plan to go out and buy an ARDS and use PokeGen, but I thought I would run what I plan to do past you guys first to see if it's possible and easy to do. For this example, I will say I just started the game and have my TID, but have not chosen a starting Pokemon.

1. Use ARDS to modify my Trainer ID, leaving my SID alone.

2. Choose Tepig and save the game as soon as I have the chance.

3. Use PokeGen to ONLY modify Tepig to a specific Nature and Characteristic, randomizing the IVs to follow this if necessary.

And that's about it. I suppose my two main concerns are:

- If I edit my TID before I get ANY Pokemon, will they have this as their ID or my original one before I altered it?

- Would these minor changes invalidate Tepig for Random Wifi Battles?

So tomorrow I plan to go out and buy an ARDS and use PokeGen, but I thought I would run what I plan to do past you guys first to see if it's possible and easy to do. For this example, I will say I just started the game and have my TID, but have not chosen a starting Pokemon.

1. Use ARDS to modify my Trainer ID, leaving my SID alone.

2. Choose Tepig and save the game as soon as I have the chance.

3. Use PokeGen to ONLY modify Tepig to a specific Nature and Characteristic, randomizing the IVs to follow this if necessary.

And that's about it. I suppose my two main concerns are:

- If I edit my TID before I get ANY Pokemon, will they have this as their ID or my original one before I altered it?

- Would these minor changes invalidate Tepig for Random Wifi Battles?

They'd have the TID you changed it to same with SID

I checked it, and it should be fine. The only issues that I can see are that the "ID" in the "OT/Misc" tab is empty, and that in the "Met" tab, it says that you got it at level two, while on the "Main" tab, it says it's at level one. You should set the one in the "Met" tab to Level 5, and the one in the "Main" tab Level 5 or more.