What Pokemon Game would you want on the VC

jawsisra

I would like to know what game would you like to see on the VC both Wii and 3DS

I think they will later on release all the Game Boy and Color games on the 3DS but if they do I would like the Stadiums games put on the Wii but with new update of corse to were it would be able to link up to the 3DS

I would like to see

On 3DS

Trading Card Game

Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!

Pinbal

Puzzle Challenge

Gold and Silver

Crystal (And have an update for it to finally release the JP fully to the rest of the world or release both versions

Red

Green (Japanese)

Blue

Yellow

Wii

Hey You, Pikachu! (Make it work with Wii Speak or something like that)

Pokemon Stadium

Stadium (Japanese)

Stadium 2

And on Wii Ware I like it if they would release

Blazing Adventure Squad, Stormy Adventure Squad & Light Adventure Squad (Bring it oversea its been way over a year now

I think if they went and did this it would be a great Idea it would at less bring the Gen 1 and 2 to the new system and given newer gamers a chance to play some of the clasics

As much as I'd like most of the above to be released, I just don't see Nintendo doing it as there are newer versions of all of the main entries that were on GB / GBC; as there is a huge fanbase amongst children, Nintendo wants to try to please them as well... And being children, a good amount of them probably watch the anime and learn about all of the new pokemon that appear in each episode. So, would it make sense as a business move to release these old games to a fanbase that would expect these new pokemon to be in them?..

And for the Stadium games, as much as i love them, the same thing applies to them with the added problem of them being bigger than the file cap Nintendo has in place for Shop Channel games...if it's bigger than 40MB, and they are, the Wii will give a nasty error if you try to install it...

I they they will release the Main games because they already say they will be releaseing old GB and GBC games on the Shop Channel on the 3DS and the VC/Shop Channel is amined for older players if you notice with the fact they are releasin Mario Land and Zelda DX on the 3DS it would be a good bussiness move to release the older games on the VC.

I they they will release the Main games because they already say they will be releaseing old GB and GBC games on the Shop Channel on the 3DS(1) and the VC/Shop Channel is amined for older players if you notice with the fact they are releasin Mario Land and Zelda DX on the 3DS(2) it would be a good bussiness move to release the older games on the VC.

1. That doesn't mean that they'll be releasing every GB/GBC game ever made...

2. Two things:

- If it's anything like the VC on the Wii, it's not aimed at older players... There is more shovelware on the Wii's VC than there is other games combined...

- Super Mario Land and Zelda DX have broad appeals, not just older players bought / will buy them...

• 2 weeks later...
I really hope they release the Pokemon StadiumI&II for the WII VC.

Those were some of the funnest games to play growing up on the good ol' 64.

They can't.

Something about a 40MB limit.

They would also have to reprogram the entire game so that it would connect with (if they come out on there) VC 1st and 2nd gen games.