Pokegen code doesnt load

raymyn

then you would be very very wrong, I'm not an idiot. when doing it the way you suggest with the menu, the menu never pops up, the screen goes black and my game freezes.

In which case you need to actually select the proper game when you generate the code. If the problem still actually occurs, and the CORRECT code was entered CORRECTLY, I don't have an explanation. Unless you're using a modified ROM, the chance of it failing to work is pretty low. The chance of you messing something up, however, is much higher.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm posting again for visibility. After randomly checking, I found that the Mystery Gift codes got messed up with 3.0.2 as a result of the change to make other codes compatible with all versions/languages. So I apologize for being more sure of the program than I should've been. I'll be putting out an update as soon as it's fixed.

Edit: Further checking reveals that even with the error, the actual Mystery Gift codes still never froze the game if the correct code was used. They simply didn't write the card as intended. However, another problem was found with the used card IDs code that DOES freeze the game.

Edit2: 3.0.3 has been uploaded.