Genaration 3 Remakes?

PokeT

I would not be surprised if Gamefreak decides to make a Gen. 3 Pokemon Remake. If I had to guess which system it is aimed at, it would probably be released for the 3DS, and the DSI (for more buyers). What would the games be called? Perhaps Magma Red and Aqua Saphire? Maybe they will even remake Emerald, even though they failed to produce a remake of Crystal (Gen2) and Blue (Gen1) when those generations were remade. :creep:

EDIT: Sorry for spelling "Generation" wrong in the title, I dont know how to change it :'(

There's never, ever any need to re-make the 3rd version when you can easily incorporate it into the core re-makes.

I didn't say they NEEDED to remake it, but they probably WILL anyway. Besides, I would LOVE to visit the Hoenn region in the new style that the pokemon games are using (Pokemon Black and White's Perspective).

I didn't say they NEEDED to remake it, but they probably WILL anyway.

I was referring to the "but they didn't re-make Crystal" comment you made, which ignores the fact that HGSS incorporated all of Crystal's bonus features into the main games. And the difference between Red/Green and Blue are minimal. Blue was basically released because the original game, Green, was extremely buggy. There's no real need to re-make Blue in FR/LG because it didn't really add anything to the games, except remove a bunch of glitches.