New to the community

97thblob

Hi, I'm 97thblob and I just joined today. I've been playing pokemon ever since my friend showed me it and I got Ruby, and I still do. I'm a huge Bleach fan, I've seen most the dubbed episodes. I'm also an amatuer action replay hacker. I've made a pokemon modifier for diamond, several soul silver codes, as well as a custom character code for Mario Kart DS. I'll make poksav codes if you message me. And now, for your entertainment, a spinning bidoof head.

:bidoof:

Hey There.

O_O I hope you mean the anime not the cleaning product. xP Yeah I'm also a Bleach Fan I'm not a fan that would watch most of the anime but i know everything from reading Wiki and i play all the games and watch all the movies. I can't wait till Bleach: Hell Chapter will come out. My favorite character has to be Zaraki Kepachi or Ulquiorra. Seriously?! you watch the dubbed episodes i can't stand English Voice Actors on anime. There is some exception like Dragon Ball but Bleach eek!

That spinning Bidoof is so entertaining I'm gonna stare at it until i get hungry....... *gets hungry*

Yeah i guess they are annoying sometimes. Especially when I'm trying to eat but i constantly have to look up to read the subtitles:mad:. But i actually like reading the subtitles... When I'm not eating. Hopefully some day I'll learn Japanese so i don't have to watch Subbed or wait for games to come out in English, it's a win win.:biggrin: