DeXtroze intruduction

DeXtroze

Hello, my name is DeXtroze. (formally known as altXerror)

i am a VB/C++ programmer, and currently working on many projects related to Pokemon, the biggest being

POKEBOX BETA and POKEBOX WII

i do take request for making Pokemon. and i will make special Pokemon -sort of like a contest give away XP-

if you have a request, message me. or use my email address, which is currently located in my info.

here it is anyways. :P

altXerror@live.ca

btw! looking for vb/python programmers to help with POKEBOX. message me for more info! thanks

sure. it's the exact opposite of sendPKM. -extract Pokemon from games and save them as pkm files. i got this idea when i started using SendPKM. basically you load the application, enter the ip-adress as usual, and place the desired pokemon to be saved as a a deposit on the gts. then it will download directly to your pc.

the wii version, will allow you to store them on your wii, and can transfer them between the wii and the pc.

i may ask the creators of Pokesav and the creators of SendPKM if we can tie this into one entire application. sounds like a good idea to me.

this really good when you want to restart your game and you want to keep that fav pokemon of yours, or you want to transfer over a pokemon from emulator to ds/dsi.

the wii version will sort of be like the pokesav of the wii, and will be able to grab pokemon off of pokemon ranch. unfortunantly i have to make it a homebrew application.

Edit: EMAIL WAS CHANGED!

DextrozeSoftware@hotmail.com is my new Email

Edited by DeXtroze
missing info + Email update

thats not the point. the point is to make an all in 1 app that can not only send pokemon, but make them directly in itself. the version i'm currently working on can even pull Pokemon off of Pokemon ranch, and will be able to access emulators and extract Pokemon. also hypergts and ir-gts do not work on linux. send pkm works, but it's a python file, and not an executable, which is a: confusing for most people, and b: easily hackable.

the main idea is to be able to store pokemon. the wii, would be an excellent place to hold unused pokemon, or just to save backups. i might scrap the pc version and just work on the wii version.

you understand now?