Pokemon Black save file is 0kb in size? Wut?

Hi there, this is my first post on this forum, hopefully you can guide me through this.

I was trying to use PokeGen on a Pokemon Black save file I have in my Hyper R4i Flash cart, but when I tried to open the save file I got an error saying it did not support the size of the save file.

This confused me a bit, I did not know there were different save files.

So I looked into the save folder in the flashcart, and to my surprise, the save file is 0KB in size. I panicked for a second, thinking I had broken my save, so I started up my game real quick to see if it loaded the file. For some reason, it did, everything was in order, so I saved again and again and checked the file size over and over, it was always 0KB.

My question is: Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix for this? IS it the Flashcard, or the game I patched (It's the v7 English Translation with Rudolph's Child's play patch along with it).

Seriously hope you can help me.

EDIT: What the hell? So I put away my old save file, just put it in my computer while I played Black. It should start with a new game since there was no save file in the flash cart, so imagine my surprise when my game was still there. It even loaded perfectly and everything, my first thought was that maybe the 0KB save wasn't the real one, and that there was some other elsewhere. So I checked the flashcart and well...

The 0KB save was back there.

What.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to exorcise this demon? It's pissing me off quite a bit now.

- Flameal

Edited by Flameal
The game is possessed