Pokedex data

Codr

I'm in need of Black/White save files with a lot of the game completed, or at least a lot of Pokemon seen/caught. (Over 100, for example.) This is so I can view the Pokedex data and try to determine how it's used, as I can't figure out some of it at the moment. If you don't feel comfortable uploading it here for whatever reason, you can PM it to me. The files won't be used for anything but examining the Pokedex information.

Edit: I thought I'd add that almost all of the Pokedex information has been figured out. This last little bit is all that's stopping me from starting to implement it for Black/White.

Has this save file been modified by any programs? (Excluding PokeGen.) The blocks in all of the save files I've seen have had 0xFF used as padding between them. Yours has zeroes. (This isn't important regarding Pokedex information, but I'm curious.)

I only used pokegen to edit it (various versions, but only pokegen). If my save file's useless, sorry.

I only used pokegen to edit it (various versions, but only pokegen).

None of them would have done this. I guess the game can do both ways... if you're not leaving something out.

If my save file's useless, sorry.

I already said it's not. However, I managed to figure out the remainder of the data without your save file, so I'm going to lock the thread. Thanks for being willing to help.