Newbie Chamdee

Chamdee

Hi, just heard about this community this month. How? I needed some other way to gather legit events. And to hear about upcoming once. I landed on wc6 legally attained wondercards. So i promised to share mine too. I love the idea of sharing rather than being stingy and "prideful" (is that a word?!) of event collection.

Hoping i'll be welcomed into this community! Gonna check out other threads too, not just about event pokemon.

Thanks for the time in reading my mini intro!

Edit: farewell to people i've communicated to via this forum. Misfortunes occured. Real life must prevail, i do admit I have left my RL resposabilities just to be engulfed in the relm of pokemon. That i am still frustrated of my circumstances atm. But i do have to go now and abide with what is right in the eyes of the reality.

It is a pity i just top up my pokebank... There goes my ~$5. ALL of my pokemon possessions have been stripped out of my me and have been gone away with. I can't and won't come back to rebuild what I've already estabished.

I didn't know how else to express my thoughts and anger. That is why i just edited my reply and hoping this post won't get a bump. Mods and Admin pls delete this topic of mine, my account and privilages to use the forum. Thank you in advance. You are all doing a great job. Keep up the hopes and dreams of the pokemon community (which I very well wish to stay... But will not be able to... starting now)

Edited by Chamdee
Have to explain my departure