European PKMN SS - any pokesav for it?

Reginaldus

Hello,

So, I understand that using Pokesav v0.03 only works for (J) versions of HG/SS?

Well, I got a bigger problem then, I think.

I live in Holland, bought the game there, thinking I could make any Pokémon I wanted with the use of Pokesav.

Probably not completely true, right..

So, anyone who can suggest me what I should do?

If you're curious, I wanted to have the SS-character to have the same ID and sID (& etc.) as the Diamond-character I've got.

I also made a few Pokémon, which I am really excited about to use from the beginning of the game.

But my excitement got killed when I found out that my AR does not recognize the Pokesav-code as the SS-EU-version...

Any help would be appreciated.

...otherwise I won't play the game, until I got that ultimate character / team from the beginning!

Hi,

Saves are the same for every language of the same game.

So JPN Pokesav for HG/SS will work with saves produced by EU HG/SS games (it'll work with FR, ES, IT, DE and KO games too).

The only difference is with the AR codes, but to convert, you have only one line to change and you're done.

Hi,

Saves are the same for every language of the same game.

So JPN Pokesav for HG/SS will work with saves produced by EU HG/SS games (it'll work with FR, ES, IT, DE and KO games too).

The only difference is with the AR codes, but to convert, you have only one line to change and you're done.

So, it doesn't matter what Pokesav I use?

Hmm, okay that's a load off...

BUT, when I want to copy the code into my AR cartridge, it won't add the Pokesav content to the (EU) version of SS.

It copies itself into a new game:

My AR, when it detects my original SS-cartridge, it uses: Pokémon SoulSilver Version

That's it.

BUT the Pokesav(s) can only be copied to: Pokemon HG / SS

And that's it...It's not the same, so it won't add or overwrite, it creates a new AR-game.

What do I do?

I can not directly drag the content into the Pokémon SoulSilver Version folder, because it won't let me...

.....what line do I need to change by the way?

Replace the line [b2110DC0 00000000] with [b2111880 00000000].

Export codes into a .txt file instead of .xml, open it, replace the line as I told, and add the code(s) manually into the AR.

Edited by M@T
Fixed typos in the codes

It seems I had to add a extra digit...I assume that would be another '0' right?

But still, it's not working...I pushed L+R at the same time, over and over again,

checked the codes and put them in my AR manually.

What am I doing wrong, you think?

I'll give you the code I adjusted down this line:

94000130 FCFF0000

B21118A0 00000000

10000084 0000D166

10000086 000092CA

2000008F 0000000B

E0000074 00000010

0149013C 0152014D

01500145 FFFF0148

00000088 00064955

2000008C 00000000

D2000000 00000000

The filename, does it have to be exactly the same in my AR as it is documented?

If so, it's named: Name_Money_Avatar_ID_SID.xml / Name_Money_Avatar_ID_SID.txt

Typing this makes me wonder again, because it doesn't seem to me I did anything wrong...

The 2nd line got replaced, like you said.

Well...hope you can help me, would really appreciate it!

Another question here:

(I don't think this question needs to be opened in another topic, otherwise that would be annoying right?)

- Anyone knows how I can input a code in my AR 'automatically'?

I have a code I need to input manually right now, but that one is 189 lines long!

It's a pain..

So, anyone who knows more about what I should do?

Thanks in advance!

There is a software called "Action Replay Code Manager", which is included in the CD-ROM bundled with the AR, and of which main usage is to allow copy-pasting and managing codes directly from the PC.

Well, with my current ARCM I cannot add codes. I've read while I g00gled that I needed a new version of the Code Manager. I did the download, and I could add new codes, BUT with this one my DS could not be recognized and connect with the current Code Manager...Up 'till now I'm screwed and I need to input the codes manually...Unfortunately...

When you update the program, you need to update the drivers too.

They are included in the ZIP archive you downloaded normally.

Just uninstall the drivers for NDS Link while the AR is unplugged, then reconnect it, and when it asks you for where to get the drivers from, say you don't have the CD-ROM and browse to the directory where you unzipped the files (where are the files ActionReplayDS.inf and ActionReplayDS.sys).