Could Someone Please Use Their Device To Get Me These Pokemon? Please?

Don't worry -- I have the files ready to go. I just need someone to produce them and trade them to me. Sadly, my friend believes that Pokesav isn't ethical, so he's of no assistance to me. I'm hoping to have my favorite 4 Pokemon perfectly legit for Black & White.

My AIM is AutumnEclipseX. We could discuss a time to trade. It's only four Pokemon. If you have a heart, you'd take 5 minutes to give me a hand.

Oh, also, I know that my Pokemon have some egg moves that don't come from the regions I have assigned. The filter on PBR doesn't catch that. For nostalgia's sake, my Gardevoir, for example, is placed in a Love Ball; however, it was caught on Ruby. I don't think, legitimately, it matters. I'm not out to partake in any Nintendo-sponsored tourneys. All I want is to bypass the basic hack filters. If you catch anything that I missed, please correct it for me; though, I must say, I'm pretty OCD when I create these files. They ought to be nearly perfect, minus trash files and such.

Thanks so very much. I'll check back every-so-often. Please, find it in your Pokemon-loving heart to assist me.

Gard.pkm

honch.pkm

Scizor.pkm

mewtwo.pkm

Gards.pkm

Gard.pkm

honch.pkm

Scizor.pkm

mewtwo.pkm

Gards.pkm

Edited by Midnight Princess