Staraptor issues

TheFirst109

Hey all,

So I've been creating pkm files pretty easily for awhile now and have never come across this issue before. I load my team up into the wii and when I go online while it is searching for an opponent it tells me one of the pokemon on the battle pass can't enter the battle etc. So I went through my team one by one to see which pokemon was causing the issue and found that staraptor was the one that couldn't enter. I've been through it like 100 times and I can't figure out where I went wrong. I checked all the usual info and I don't get how it is giving an error when the other 5 are working fine. Any help is appreciated. P.S. I attached one of the other pokemon on my team that is working fine for comparison. Thanks again!

staraptorpoke.pkm

blissnormal.pkm

staraptorpoke.pkm

blissnormal.pkm

Hey all,

So I've been creating pkm files pretty easily for awhile now and have never come across this issue before. I load my team up into the wii and when I go online while it is searching for an opponent it tells me one of the pokemon on the battle pass can't enter the battle etc. So I went through my team one by one to see which pokemon was causing the issue and found that staraptor was the one that couldn't enter. I've been through it like 100 times and I can't figure out where I went wrong. I checked all the usual info and I don't get how it is giving an error when the other 5 are working fine. Any help is appreciated. P.S. I attached one of the other pokemon on my team that is working fine for comparison. Thanks again!

Three things:

Pokesav tells methe Pokemon do not have a trainer name. Also the met in place is daycarecouple, obviously hacked since daycarecouple is only to be used for the egg hatched at, the met in place should be where the pokemon would ideally hatch, such as a route or town. Also, lv1 staraptor/blissey? Those are impossible to get legally. The earliest you get blissey at is at least lv2 if at max happiness.I'm actually suprised the blissey is getting though...what is up with the hack check...that blissey should also be illegal.

Well when its as an egg in game it never says what lvl you met it at. So if you have a happiny that hatches and then evolves later to a blissey it will still just say egg hatched even for the Blissey....so that's definitely not the issue. Looking for someone who knows what they are talking about. And the trainer name stays blank in the program when I type in the trainer name for all my pokemon and it comes up the correct name in game.

Well when its as an egg in game it never says what lvl you met it at. So if you have a happiny that hatches and then evolves later to a blissey it will still just say egg hatched even for the Blissey....so that's definitely not the issue. Looking for someone who knows what they are talking about. And the trainer name stays blank in the program when I type in the trainer name for all my pokemon and it comes up the correct name in game.

What kind of stupid answer was that? Insinuating that I do not know what I am talking about? You have a staraptor that is level 1...how the hell did you think that would pass a hack check? Just because a hatched pokemon does not have the level it was met at displayed because it would naturally be lv1 does not mean that nintendo would not have a hack check to ban clearly illegitimate pokemon. After all, you cannot trade underleveled evolved pokemon on the GTS. Also clearly those two pokemon are unobtainable at that level...Clearly there is some sort of filter to prevent Pokemon that are clearly hacked from use. Did you even change the met in place? That was also a clear problem. Only the egg hatched at should be 2000 for hatched Pokemon...otherwise the status screen will say "Day-Care Couple, Egg Hatched" which is a clear indicator for a hack.

The pokemon come up just fine in the game, as all my pokemon have lol. The met at updates in game where the egg hatches for me, what you are saying is simply unnecessary. I was able to get Staraptor to work on the wifi now by using the pokegenerator program to get the correct iv pid. It appears that was the only issue. The game has no methods in place for what you are saying if its a hatched pokemon =) Blissey has never failed any GTS nor has any of the other pokemon, just staraptor which seemed to be a random issue with the pid. Thanks for your input tho I didn't mean to get you riled up it was just sad that you didn't know what you were talking about is all.

Well its great that its working well, but try to be a little nicer to one another.

As of the Hack Check, every pokemon game can tell instantly that if the pokemon are hacked or not. Even if you are able to connect via wi-fi via GTS with your Blissey, you will not be able to trade it and thats the same for your Starapter or any hacked pokemon because every time you attemp to trade them, an error will come up saying "Sorry this pokemon can't be traded".