How about we make it rain.....blood an OU rmt

More OU stuff yeah i know i know I'll do a UU one soon (since UU is my best teir) but here is a little something for all you adventerous types who love the cooler BL/UU/NU pokes

Honchkrow@expert belt

rash~insomnia

(+spatk, -spdef)

evs:212spaka/200 atk/98 speed

~psycho shift

hp grass

heat wave/superpower

sucker punch

the ev's are a special set i came up with on my own now this is an anti lead honchkrow and a damn good one to it checks aerodactyl/infernape/bronzong/empoleon/and more it makes use of both of it's incredible base attacking stats. this honchkrow ohko's swamperts, bronzong(no heatproof), and when i'm running heatwave it still does over way half to empoleon. but the cool thing is since it packs hp grass and sometimes heatwave it tend to prompt blissey switchins and destroys them with superpower

this guy is a beautiful lead and it is very hard to stop him when he starts up. not to meantion he is a great status absorber thanks to psycho shift. i like to bring it in when i'm predicting a blissey thunder wave or toxic then get the status on it and pass it back to blissey or to whatever pokemon they bring in to try to take on my cocky crow

role: lead/mixed sweeper/status absorber

uxie@light clay

bold~levitate

(+def,-Atk)

200def/200spdef/110hp

reflect

light screen

thunderbolt

thunder wave

you all remember uxie from my last RMT he still does his job wonderfully eating everything from gengar specs shadow balls to Siczor choice banded bug bites t-waving them then setting up his screens he likes to take abuse then help his partners dish it out

role:dual screener/status supporter

(Ike)

gallade@salac berry

careful~steadfast

(+spdef, -Spatk)

evs: 210atk/180speed/130spdef

bulk up

sub

drain punch

ice punch

gallade fights for his friends and his friends love him for it. Uxie glady lays it's like on the line for it. honchkrow with absorb poison or even be paralayzed if need be so he can be sure that gallade gets it's job done. sub salac allows gallade to out speed everything in the metagame except latias and even still latiats needs max speed and timid nature to dream of keeping up. gallades job is simple come in when uxie has it's screens up with light screen up no and i mean absolutly no special attacking move does any major damage to him he is already sport a high base spdef with a plus Spdef nature a gengar shadow ball doesnt even break his sub the first time. but is main job is to bulk up and become a tank the likes of which my opponents will wish they would of never seen and with drain punch it gets all the hp back it lost from all the subbing and absorbing hits ice punch is there for dragons

role: star sweeper/tanker/to fight for his friends

steelix@leftovers

sassy~sturdy

(+spdef,-speed)

200hp/252spdef/52atk

stealth rock

gyro ball

explosion/curse

earthquake

steelix is another tank just just one with stealth rocks he can take physical hits with no def evs thanks to his 200def base stat so i just dumped all the evs i could into spdef and it works beautiful it can take physical and special attacks. now my delima is should i pack curse or explosion I've done both and both work great. I like curse more because it slows him down even more and makes gyro ball just the worst thing you could ever be hit with because the more his speed drops the my gyro ball damage goes up but at the same time explosion helps toss walls out the way that could give me problems so meh you pick:)

role: rocker/tank/def wall

houndoom@life orb

timid~flash fire

(+speed,-atk)

252spatk/252speed/6 hp

hp ground

flamethrower

dark pulse

nasty plot

absorbs fire attacks and just sweeps from that point on with a 95 base speed stat no one is severly outspeeding it except jolteon which this team easily deals with and latias relly hates this guy it demolishes it if it comes in on a dark pulse or even a flash fire boosted flamethrower

role: special sweeper

dragonite@lum berry

natughty~inner focus

200attack/90spatk/210 speed

dragon dance

dragon claw

earthquake

fire blast

what else needs to be said about this guy mixed sweeper and straight kicks butt you can fake physical set and then turn around and fire blast a physical wall to hell

after one dragon dance it out speeds salamence and after 2 latias 3 scarfed latias but 2 is usually more than enough to pull off a sweep but if 3 is possible go for it because that means your opponent pretty much drove down the highway to hell

Edited by crimson assassin