how do you make an AR code?

Shasjas

(i know this is in the wrong place but i posted in the right place before realizing that the thread below was posted 3 weeks ago and has no replies)

ive read guides on what each line does and hexdecimal and stuff but how (im not sure how to say this) do you actually get the right code for what you want? let say i want a code to give me 10 master balls, how do you find the code for "master ball" and the code for "X10".

i understand how to make a code i just dont understand how you find out the part of the code that is the thing you want done.

sorry if you dont understand what i mean.

if you look at codes enough and see which line is which and where it is then youll soon figure out what to put in for a certain line and then after awhile youll learn that you need a set figure for so many of this item or to get this pokemon and what not i hope i helped a lil bit more but if i didnt my best advice would be to ask the other coders and what not, i just stated they way i learned so again it might help you out but prolly not so like i said ask the other coders or check youtube videos maybe

if you look at codes enough and see which line is which and where it is then youll soon figure out what to put in for a certain line and then after awhile youll learn that you need a set figure for so many of this item or to get this pokemon and what not i hope i helped a lil bit more but if i didnt my best advice would be to ask the other coders and what not, i just stated they way i learned so again it might help you out but prolly not so like i said ask the other coders or check youtube videos maybe

It's not just replacing a certain line with another. It depends on the code itself. The reason why some codes just require you to replace it with a different line (like the money code from the japanese to the english one) is because some values remain the same (the value for money). The line you're replacing is the address that money value is located.

Depending on what you're changing, you may need to add or edit more than one line. A very good example is that Shiny Code.