What's the problem? (Legality help)

final_aeon

Hi,

I've been using the Legality program and all my non-hatched Pokemon always end up in Hacked or Unknown. I think it's the IVs that i entered but if that's the case, then that means it's almost impossible to get a legal high IV pokemon that isn't an egg. Here's an example for my Dialga:

Checksum: Valid

Pokemon ID: 1020677642- Quiet, Genderless, Ability 1, Not Shiny

Date: May 19, 2009

IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31

Trainer ID: 52022

Secret ID: xxxxx

Trainer Gender: Male

Hidden Power: Dark - 70

Fateful encounter: No

Gender check: Valid

Effort values: Valid

Nicknamed: No

Hometown: Sinnoh [Platinum]

Type: Hacked

Is there a way to fix this? What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I've been using the Legality program and all my non-hatched Pokemon always end up in Hacked or Unknown. I think it's the IVs that i entered but if that's the case, then that means it's almost impossible to get a legal high IV pokemon that isn't an egg. Here's an example for my Dialga:

Checksum: Valid

Pokemon ID: 1020677642- Quiet, Genderless, Ability 1, Not Shiny

Date: May 19, 2009

IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31

Trainer ID: 52022

Secret ID: xxxxx

Trainer Gender: Male

Hidden Power: Dark - 70

Fateful encounter: No

Gender check: Valid

Effort values: Valid

Nicknamed: No

Hometown: Sinnoh [Platinum]

Type: Hacked

Is there a way to fix this? What am I doing wrong?

Its the IV/PID combo. All Gen IV PKMN that aren't from wondercards/mystery gift should be type 1. Get a good IV/PID for a quiet Pokemon and then use the PID/IV button to obtain a legit Quiet Pokemon, that is type 1.

Thank you very much. I just thought you could pick any of the generated ID numbers. What do the other types mean?

Also, is there a way to generate IDs for shiny pokemon (I want to recreate the Red Gyarados in SS).

For a normal Shiny Pokemon just change the SID to one that will make your Pokemon become shiny. The Red Gyarados is a chained shiny whose PID/IV has to be generated in a different manner to perfectly replicate the game. Iknow that there is a way to gnerate a chained shiny PID, it's just that I cannot remember it off the top of my head right now.

For a normal Shiny Pokemon just change the SID to one that will make your Pokemon become shiny. The Red Gyarados is a chained shiny whose PID/IV has to be generated in a different manner to perfectly replicate the game. Iknow that there is a way to gnerate a chained shiny PID, it's just that I cannot remember it off the top of my head right now.

Using the PokeSav SID generator? Is there an easier way to generate shiny PIDs because I spent a few hours just getting the right natures, genders, and abilities for non-shiny Pokemon. Are all non-egg shiny pokemon chained shiny pokemon because I've been trying to generate a PID for a Pokemon that was caught and not hatched.

Also, I noticed that you can just generate a PID for hatched pokemon instead of having to look through the list and selecting an algorithm that matches the kind of pokemon you want. That's......correct right? Sorry for all the questions, but I have no where else to turn.

Using the PokeSav SID generator? Is there an easier way to generate shiny PIDs because I spent a few hours just getting the right natures, genders, and abilities for non-shiny Pokemon. Are all non-egg shiny pokemon chained shiny pokemon because I've been trying to generate a PID for a Pokemon that was caught and not hatched.

Also, I noticed that you can just generate a PID for hatched pokemon instead of having to look through the list and selecting an algorithm that matches the kind of pokemon you want. That's......correct right? Sorry for all the questions, but I have no where else to turn.

Use RNG Reporters IV-PID feature to get a SID that will give your Pokemon shinyness. No, chained shiny only applies to Pokeradar shinies and the Red Gyarados, and hypothetically coloured event Pokemon. The way to get non-bred shiny Pokemon is just get a type 1 PID that's shiny. If it is hatched it can be any type, only caught Pokemon or Pokemon recieved in in-game events should be type 1. Read this article for information on method to use.