pokemon soul silver kyogre.... help?

Kenta

okay, from what i read, you need groudon and kyogre to get rayquaza. but i find one problem.

im playing soulsilver and i caught groudon. and the fact that im kinda stuck because i dont know anyone who has kyogre and playing heartgold.

i tried using cheat to get a blue orb in my game, used pokesav to try that, the both ways didnt work, and i even took the kyogre from platinum that been migrated out of sapphire. some reason that didnt worked wither for neither oak or mr pokemon gave me the green orb....

so is there a way i can get heartgold version of kyogre (cheat related) or the blue orb in soul silver to make kyogre to show up?

if not (i dont know if im allowed to ask)

then can any of you guys that plays heartgold can let me borrow your kyogre so i can catch rayquaza?

im sorry to ask something like that but i have no other way to ask for help to get it.

You know in Pokesav, UnderXRay, a PokeGenius who left for the army told me you can request a Pokemon holding a KEY ITEM (wow) only for requesting here and when you take the Key Item off you can't make a Pokemon hold the Key Item ever again. Plus Blue Orb is a Key Item. (Example: You requested a Houndour holding a Oak's Letter and when you take the Key Item (Oak's Letter), you can't give it back to any Pokemon.) Maybe you should request a Pokemon you want or don't have holding a Blue Orb, request a Kyogre, or request a Rayquaza. I think requesting a Rayquaza would be the easiest because you can get it right away when trading. Hope this helped you out. ^_^