garchomp legality problems..

Leifio

This garchomp checks out as hacked... also is it possible to make this shiny? And what is the benefit of making them absolutely legal if they still check as legal in PBR?

Very good. Looks perfect EXCEPT for the PID. For ALL Gen IV Pokemon the PID type must be 1.

thanks! now it says : never seen this b-a-e-f [unrestricted]. i diddnt realize that IV GEN PKM have to be class 1. now all my pkm files i made so far are legit. but i still have trouble making them shiny and still be legal.

thanks! now it says : never seen this b-a-c-e unrestricted. i diddnt realize that IV GEN PKM have to be class 1. now all my pkm files i made so far are legit. but i still have trouble making them shiny and still be legal.

I do not understand...All type 1 Pokemon should pass. If the PID/IV combo is correct then you should be getting Common NDS. Ensure that the IVs are correct and then choose a relevant type 1 nature. If the nature you desired does not appear in type 1 for your spread then enter different IVs. Also ensure that the ability number matches the desired ability, if not then choose a different type 1 spread that has the correct type number, this should get red of sync problems. As for the shiny problem, just change the SID forthe garchomp to the one found in RNG reporter's IV-SID feature, as this should tell you the SID required for that spread to be shiny.

Thanks again, tho what is the point of having Legal pkm if they work on PBR?? do ppl check them(pkm) in tournaments with prize $$?

The point is to ensure that the Pokemon is legal, mostly for competitive play, even in tournaments when there is presumably a stricter hack check. However I do not think there is a tournament which has a cash prize though.