ction Replay Vista help

Khgamer

OK there are new drivers for Vista users for Action replay some im finnaly able to use the codes. THe problem is is that I installed everything and I get stuck on "Waitint For DS". So I researched and everything but for some reason on Device manager people say find "USBIO Controlled Devices" to find "NDA MAX" or "NDALink" for some reason on my Device maanger it does not have that. here is a picture of Device Manger withotuh anything open.

15dw8wg.jpg

I Thought it might be in Universal Serial Bus Controllers but nothing looks similar to what people said it should say(Aka NDA MaX)

e0lo9t.jpg

try the following:

1. uninstall Action Replay Code Manager

2. plug your Action Replay to the pc and turn it on

3. make sure to reinstall using the cd

this should make the NDS Link show up and then you could download and install the new drivers

If it's not there, then that must mean that the AR Cheat Manager is installed, but the driver for the device (the AR itself) is not installed. Try this:

1) Don't open the AR Code Manager or anything.

2) Plug in the AR to the computer and see if the sound for when a device is plug in is heard.

3a) A popup will appear to install the new device aka the "NDS Link".

3b) If no popup appears, then open up the AR Code Manager and see if it recognizes it.

If you had to use step 3a, follow these instructions when installing the driver:

1) When it asks for a location/cd for the driver, just browse for where the driver is installed such as the AR Installation folder/disk.

2) Let it find it and it should automatically install the driver.

3) Now open up the AR Code Manager.