Pokemon SoulSilver kills my Action Replay

XCheatingOneX

I don't know why but Action Replay refuses to recognize the SoulSilver game cart and instead, the DS goes into a black screen and forces to reboot. It seems like SoulSilver is killing the Action Replay program on my DS Lite.

If you want an example:

What's different from this situation is that SoulSilver instantly kills the Action Replay window, refusing the Action Replay to recgonize the game's ID number. I'm wondering, what can it be that's making this mess...

I looked around and saw that Nintendo did put anti-piracy measures on this thing. Especially with emulation like no$gba and a action replay code to kick the black screen and I'm thinking that may be the reason. Any suggestion guys?

On a note: My Action replay is version 1.60

the newest versions have you insert the AR cart then remove it and insert the game cart

the versions of AR for DS and DS Lite before 1.60 required the gamecart to be inserted into the AR cart and then both put into the ds

why they stopped doing that is quite confusing since it seems to be the most assured way to work

Nvm I have solved out the problem. I have isolated the little black screen glitch to my white DS Lite, not the actual Pokemon game itself. Ironically, it works on my cobalt black DS Lite, just not my white one. I guess its just one of those hardware things because my cobalt one was bought very recent.

Therefore, its a DS Lite problem. Case closed