Error Message when loading ARDS to computer.

Izzi1r

I've done a search and had no helpful results & tubing it doesn't seem to help either.

I used this site around August with my old computer before getting my laptop and had no issues using the ARDS. I decided to DL the CD to this laptop today and have had tons of issues.

When I began loading the list it instantly said Error on the DS screen multiple times down the green box.

Error!

Error!

Error!

Error!

Error!

Error!

Error!

etc..

I've "retested" the AR and it still did it. I've tried overlapping the data on it and it still did it.

I downloaded the Manager from my own CD and when the Wizard thing popped up it worked, from what I can tell, but still gives me the "Error!". Is it an issue with how I downloaded the Manager,or an issue with my ARDS?

If this is in the wrong spot please point me into the right direction.

Thanks ahead of time for the replies. Hopefully this gets resolved before my anger gets the best of me leaving me with no AR...

From what I've read I might not have the correct firmware for my AR and the link on code junkies 1.6 firmware download doesn't seem to be active. Does anyone have another location to find the firmware?

Edited by Izzi1r