transfer pokes from 3ds to swtich and edit

mewto2015

Hello everyone, I have some questions and I think that here would be the best part to ask my question, I will buy a switch used but I don't know if with magic, I want to do this: transfer my 3DS and event pokemons to the switch but I also want to edit the game to be able to put mysteries gift and mine  because it is no longer necessary to edit what I saw because you can do everything legally in the game, what should I do or buy

I thought about the mig switch but I see that yes or yes it must go through pokemon home, so that I can give it a unique ID, and I want to back up my pokes 

What should I do and avoid to avoid a ban and not make my console useless?

I saw that there were some bots for that but I don't know the steps or the security to make a pokemon valid without fear of the ban

hola a todos, tengo unas preguntas y creo qeu aqui seria la mejor parte para poner mi duda, comprare una switch pero no se si con magia, quiero hacer esto: pásar mis pokemons de 3ds y de eventos al switch pero tambien quiero editar la partida para poder poner regalos misterios y los mios pues ya no se necesita editar a lo que vi por que ya todo lo puedes hacer legalmente en el juego, que debo hacer o comprar

pense en la mig switch pero veo que si o si debe pasar por pokemon home, para que le de un id unico, y quiero respaldar mis pokes 

que tengo que hacer y evitar para eviatar un baneo y no se quede inutilziada mi consola?

vi que habia unos bots para eso pero desconozco los pasos o la seguridad para hacer valido un pokemon sin miedo al ban 

thanks y gracias 

Edited by mewto2015