Casual Collector

Pkmn Ranger Baba

Howdy,

I joined hoping to find ways of playing Pokémon games like emulators and talking about my experiences with Pokémon on the Nintendo!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My favorite generation to play was Crystal, and I really like X/Y. I did not finish playing Sun and have not played any new main line games since.

I thought it was super cool to get experience catching Pokémon and being able to change our fashion in Gen6! Much like how girls could pick a sprite in Crystal it was cool to have more options and choices. I appreciated how fun it was to roller-skate around, and use the Eon Flute in OR/AS. I think the Eon Flute might be the best feature in a Pokémon game!

My favorite Starters are: Squirtle, Totodile, Treeco, TURTWIG, Oshwhatt, Chespin. I picked Rowlett in Sun to support the Grass/Ghost typing!

I would be a Grass-Water Gym and my featured team would be: Sceptile, Wailmer, Corsola, Blastoise, Jumpluff & my legendary pick would be Volcanion.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Capture.JPG.4b029354964c100f6e0af62165a494e5.JPG