ORAS Game Sync Global Link Connection Save File Data Change

Jollygator

Does anyone know what bytes change at what offsets when you Game Sync when you connect to the Global Link? Does anyone have a save file right before using the Game Sync to connect to the Global Link when they were up and saved right after?

In Omega Ruby, I found out that
21F9C = year of game sync
21F9D = month of game sync
21F9E = day of game sync
21F9F = hour of game sync
21FA0 = minute of game sync
21FA4 = FD if Game Sync used to connect to the Global Link or 0C if never connected

At these offsets, when the value is switched from 0 to another value, the game displays the upper screen text when I enter the Game Sync menu)
21E00 = 00 -> 01
21E04 = 00 -> 0B or 9 or 20 (the save files that used the game sync feature to connect to the global link had these values; I don't know what they mean though)
21E06 = 00 -> 01 or 02 (it was either 01 or 02 in each of the save files)

Edit: I just verified that the values at offsets 21E04 and 21E06 can stay as 0. The only value that needs to be changed to see the Game Sync menu text is the value at offset 21E00. I don’t know why some save files values at offsets 21E04 and 21E06 are like that.

Edit 2: I'm not actually sure about my last message which I wrote when I last editted.

My real question is are there any other values at x offsets in the save file that I should be aware of that changes when the Game Sync feature is used to connect to the Global Link?

Edited by Jollygator