(BUG) Importing Mystery Gift .pcd/.pgt files in Gen IV does not properly save slot 1 correctly for .pcd/.pgt files

Gryffynbyrd

So I was importing 3 Mystery Gift files into my Pokemon Platinum save file using PkHeX (07.27.2024) and when loading my save file I had noticed that the card for first slot was saying that I had already received the gift for the Secret Key (for context I had imported the .pcd/.pgt files for The Secret Key!, The Member Card! and Get Oak's Letter! on a save file the previously hadn't received any Mystery Gifts before), I had gone to the man in green to pick up the gifts and he'd given me the Secret Key, Member's Card and Oak's Letter as if the first Wonder Card wasn't received before, I wondered what happened if I had switched the positions of the gifts and cards around, this time, the Wonder Card for the Member's Card was saying the same thing the one for the Secret Key was saying, the I had already received it before but was still able to pick up the item, I had opened up the card/gift files in Gen IV/V Mystery Gift Editor and the gifts slots were properly defined, the Secret Key being 0 (slot 1), the Member's Card being 1 (slot 2) and Oak's Letter being 2 (slot 3) and the cards being in slots 1, 2 and 3, so I had tried doing the same thing using Pokesav (Platinum) and importing all the data into the same slots and loading the save file, the Secret Key was saying it was able to picked up like normal along with both the Member's Card and Oak's Letter (aside from the formatting for Oak's Letter being slightly screwed up due Pokesav being unable to save apostrophes)

I'll put files down below for anyone who wants to try replicating this bug to help try and fix it

PKHeX (24.07.27).zip pokesavplat_en.zip Mystery Gifts.zip Pokémon Platinum Version.sav Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor.zip