Event Flag Lets Go Evoli Jesse and James Encounter Golden Dentures

Hi folks,

I have added all the items to my save in Lets Go Evoli. Among other things, the golden dentures with which I can get Strong Push for my Evoli in Fuchsia City.
The golden dentures are only available if I go to the beach first and meet Jesse and James there.

Now I have the problem that I have the strong push attack, because with PkHey I added all items including these and already given the man his dentures, but Jesse and James are still down on the beach and the event doesn't start that they start talking with me and giving me the golden dentures.

I have already looked through all the flags under Event Flags in PkHex. I have removed them under Event Flags->System:
FSYS_HIDEN_OPEN (every Technique)
and also defeating Koga, if you can only do that afterwards.
I removed the golden teeth under Items. Even if the counter is at zero, perhaps the game will notice that I already had the item.

Unfortunately, I haven't had any success so far and when I speak to the man who teaches me strong push, he answers me as normal.
Can I somehow delete the meeting with the man completely? Am I missing something?

Posted (edited)

I also talked to the guy in Fuchsia City where you can learn surf and he is also talking like I have learned it already despite I unflagged every technique.

Almost got it.

editing over the plugin "Event Flag Editor" worked for me. In the process I found out under the PkHex event flags the strong push thing has the keyword Kairiki so in the plugin i looked for that:

Here I unflagged #131 FSYS_HIDEN_OPEN_KAIRIKI

and on the event work editor I set #167 WK_SCENE_MAIN_G_NAMINORI_KAIRIKI value from 39 to 0.

I think the event flag for the attack uncheck just unchecks it like out of my inventory but doesnt do it in the game with all of its things that come with it. The interesting thing are the events that the plugin shows. The main scene...bla bla is the key to the ability to play the encounter again.

This edit gives me the option to give the man his golden dentures but the Jesse and James scene still doesn´t start...

Edited by Daimuddah
Providing additional information