Pokemon Xtreme-Yang X & Rav-Yin Y Release.

The Kalos Region. Coming back once more.

This is the first romhack I have done with a friend who will not be named to keep him safe, Since Pokemon Legends Z-A is coming out with the home of Kalos, I thought to make our own Romhack for the difficulty since it is a strong version I have ever created with a friend to help ourselves make this far. For this version, we wanted to make Kalos a very strong game as introduced by our titles. We created Xtreme-Yang X & Rav-Yin Y. It is not intended to compete with other people for their XY romhack since this was inspired by lots of others and a need to bump up the format. This is not to compete a lot, I do want people to enjoy our romhack and have fun with it. We also have a youtube channel for it to let people be interested in us if possible.

As the game goes on, there is barely any version differences to the games but there are lots of changes to the games than before which includes a lot of things. The list goes on below for this game.

-Expanded Pokemon from the regular games which can be able to unlock Pokemon such as starters from other regions

-Team Flare has more different pokemon than the base game

-Gym leaders starting with Ramos has a Mega Evolution

-Gyms 7-8 have 6 Pokemon, Along with Elite four.

-Elite four have a Mega Evolution.

- Serena / Calem, Tierno, Shauna & Trevor have a Mega Evolution.

-Elite Four, Champion, Rivals and many more have different team members to make them a lot harder than before.

-Battle Chateau gym leaders, Elite four & Champion have a Legendary Pokemon, and bumping their levels up to the high 90's. (Reccomending this after beating the game)

- Pokemon that can mega evolve will have their item held by their first stage. (Example: Ralts can hold Gardevoirite)

- Lysandre will start off with opposing legendary: Xerneas / Yveltal on which version you are playing.

- Many Pokemon had their types updated or changed.

- Eevee is now 50 / 50 male / female. (Will plan to do with Combee also)

- Removed trade evolutions

- Serena / Calem will each have a different team every time you battle them and they will have a Mega Absol at the start of Coumarine City.

- Pokemon Trainers remain the same in both versions but they have smarter AI and good IV's. Also some of them have held items.

- Sycamore will hold Charizardite and uses opposite version of the game you're playing (Example: He'll use Y if you're playing X and he uses X if you are playing Y.)

That is all the details I have shared. Please contact me if you see anything wrong with the post.

Looker's mission on the epilogue and the battle masion is not done since I don't feel like they are part of the story.

Discord Server

Youtube Channel

Can be installed onto your Modded 3DS / 2DS by putting the files in titles inside luma folder of SD Card.

Game can be played on Citra also. Right click the X / Y game and put the folder in there.

logo_x00.png

logo_y00.png

bandicam 2024-07-14 16-59-48-750.jpg

Edited by Alex2003
Putting attachments in there, Adding some description