Transfering Violet saves from Ryujinx to Switch (HELP)

Hi, I have ordered a v1 unpatched switch that is due to arrive any day now. I have a Pokemon Violet + DLC save I have been playing on Ryujinx for a long time and would like to continue playing this save on Switch. I have researched and would just like to confirm I am not missing any steps. The save and Pokemon are all completed and obtained legit, and I would eventually like to battle online (So I am extremely concerned about being banned). I will only need to transfer save data once and do not intend on running this through EmuNAND, only SysNAND.

These are the steps as I see it once I have Switch in hand:

Acquire Pokemon Violet cartridge/eshop + DLC (I assume I will need to buy the DLC or Nintendo will know I was playing on PC?) Start a save to create files in which to replace with Ryujinx save.

Through TergaRcmGUI I install Atmosphere, Hekate, and JKSV, and also set up Exosphere and DNS MITM to protect myself??

Leaving my Switch offline, I enter JKSV, backup the save I made, then remove SD card and load to PC, replace those backup files with my Ryujinx save files, re-insert SD, open JKSV and restore save files.

Run Pokemon Violet offline to load/check new save, reboot switch out of CFW and finished?!?

I don't know what I am missing, or exactly what the point of some of the steps are (mainly regarding Hekate, Exosphere, DNS MITM), but from what I have understood this is basically how it is done and it is relatively safe in terms of remaining unbanned as I will not be using any pirated game ect.?

Please let me know I would greatly appreciate it :)