Is HP Fire perfect IVs Adamant Giratina possible in gen 4?

So I'm trying to find a legit PID for an Adamant Giratina with Ivs: 31 HP, 31 Atk, 30 Def, 30 SpA, 31 SpD, 30 Spe with PokeFinder, but it doesn't give me any results. I have tried in Diamond, Platinum and HeartGold. I don't know if changing the TID/SID can work? Is there anything I can try? Or there isn't any way?

Edited by Livio

19 hours ago, Livio said:

So I'm trying to find a legit PID for an Adamant Giratina with Ivs: 31 HP, 31 Atk, 30 Def, 30 SpA, 31 SpD, 30 Spe with PokeFinder, but it doesn't give me any results. I have tried in Diamond, Platinum and HeartGold. I don't know if changing the TID/SID can work? Is there anything I can try? Or there isn't any way?

Here you have

Pokemon Platinum - Giratina.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ERNESTO JG said:

Here you have

Thank you, Ernesto! The problem is that it has 59 power. I was looking for 70 power :/ At least 68, otherwise it can't 2 hit ko specially defensive scizor or has very low probability. Could it be just impossible?

41 minutes ago, Livio said:

Thank you, Ernesto! The problem is that it has 59 power. I was looking for 70 power :/ At least 68, otherwise it can't 2 hit ko specially defensive scizor or has very low probability. Could it be just impossible?

Here you have

• Like 1