Citra - Ultra Sun/Moon - Resetting Poke Pelago Timer (Timer stuck in 2025)

Year accidently got changed to 2025 while changing the time. Picked up a few beans and shook the tree, saved (didn't realize year was set to 2025), and now Poke Pelago's timer wont change when I change it back to 2024. Poke Pelago timer now only works if I have the clock set to 2025, to a date and time set after I did the last event on the Pelago. I've tried everything I could think of to try and fix it. I've tried removing all events that would rely on the timer.

1. Tried removing all Berries and making it so that none of my Pokemon are working or training.

2. Did not pick any Beans of the ground or shake the tree.

3. Got it so that all 3 Pokemon visiting the island want to stay, save, turn back clock to 2024, accept them, turn the clock forward a few days, and then trying to get a timer to work. No dice.

Short of hacking a 3DS and transferring the save so that it realizes that the time has been changed and triggering that time reset penalty that occurs if you change the 3DS's clock (Unless there's a way to trigger that on emulator), not sure what else I can do to fix it. None of the save editors seem to be able to do anything with the Poke Pelago either to try and get it unstuck from its 2025 date.

Anyone know if there's any way to fix a broken Poke Pelago timer on Emulator?

Edited by Pokefan54545451
Adding more details