Help with Error on Altered Platinum

I'm trying to play Pokemon Altered Platinum on my Modded 3DS with Twilight Menu. It works until I save and reload, after which the saved game screen shows for about 2-3 seconds, then I get a white screen. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I'm going crazy here wanting to play this. I've tried all 3 'modes' in Twilight Menu (Standard, DS Mode, and DSi Mode), and all give me the white screen. none of my other Roms do that, so I'm extremely confused. Any help would be much appreciated!

6 minutes ago, GarchompTrainer said:

The hack you're tying to play might be incompatible with native hardware. Just check that first, and that might be an easy answer for you.

it's not. i've played it on my R4 on my DSi, before i modded my 3DS (hardly ever use my DSi now), and i had zero issues. i've also played it on said modded 3DS before i updated to latest version of Twilight Menu. i even asked if it was compatible with Twilight Menu (a while ago, but still) and the answer was Yes.

Maybe your Platinum rom is bad or something? Try to remove the mod and see if it works, unless you've played it already that's my only guess. I would tell you to get out of DSi Mode but you said you tried every mode so I have no idea. Good luck anyways, I'm not an expert so sorry if I didn't help at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've only tried one DS hack on my 3DS and it was for BW2

1 hour ago, GarchompTrainer said:

Maybe your Platinum rom is bad or something? Try to remove the mod and see if it works, unless you've played it already that's my only guess. I would tell you to get out of DSi Mode but you said you tried every mode so I have no idea. Good luck anyways, I'm not an expert so sorry if I didn't help at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've only tried one DS hack on my 3DS and it was for BW2

i used the same Rom when i patched the game to play on my R4. no issues. i honestly have no idea what could be causing this.