Met location doesn't appear as Fateful Encounter

Hello, I decided to play through my Pokémon Emerald once more and decided to toy with PKHeX for the fun of it, but adding nothing broken really, just max out my starter IVs (EVs kept the same) and make it shiny.
For aesthetical beuty, I had also decided to change his met location to "(fateful encounter)" as well as mark the fateful encounter box.
However, when I returned to the game, instead of saying it was met on a fateful encounter, it just says "met somewhere at Lv...".
Now, I remember already having had this issue in not just Emerald but Ruby and Saphire as well, though in those it says instead "obtained in a trade", only FRLG seem to work right and say "Met in a fateful encounter when at Lv...".
For clarifications, I had already unlocked Mystery Gift before starting to use PKHeX, and I didn't bother with setting a valid PID, just leaving the PID that PKHex had set when I clicked the shiny button next to it, and I know that at least Emerald can show the met location as Fateful Encounter, having seen pictures as well a a friend's (legit) Jirachi with it.
Is this a situation that I need to get one legit first like the badges that have no description at first and only get it after a pokémon that has the badge is traded from Colosseum/XD? Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Halier Lockehart