Help to repair an old friend's shiny Pokemon

Blunern

Hi Project Pokemon Community

Recently, I found my old Diamond cart in which I have a friend's shiny Gastly. It was modified and Pkhex says it's illegal, but I'd like so badly to surprise my friend by sending that Pokémon to him. It'd be awesome if there is a way to change it back to the way it was before being modified so I can pass it to the newest games via Pokémon Bank. Is there a way to do so?

Thanks in advance for the help

0092 ★ - ゴース - CC9D68F168F1.pk4

1 hour ago, Blunern said:

Hi Project Pokemon Community

Recently, I found my old Diamond cart in which I have a friend's shiny Gastly. It was modified and Pkhex says it's illegal, but I'd like so badly to surprise my friend by sending that Pokémon to him. It'd be awesome if there is a way to change it back to the way it was before being modified so I can pass it to the newest games via Pokémon Bank. Is there a way to do so?

Thanks in advance for the help

0092 ★ - ゴース - CC9D68F168F1.pk4 236 B · 4 downloads

Here you go, I had to change only the SID, OT & Language to make it Legal

0092 ★ - ゴース - 32DB1D53A82D (JPN).pk4 0092 ★ - GASTLY - 39701D53A82D (ENG).pk4

1 hour ago, ERNESTO JG said:

Thank you for answering my question. What I'm trying to achieve is like to go back in time and edit the Pokémon as it originally was when caught, with its original IVs, original Secret ID, etc. Do you think that's possible to achieve if somehow I'm able to calculate  with the original seed or any other way?