Help Editing Gen 3 Event Distribution Pokemon and Eggs

I am trying to get the following pokemon inside an NTSC-U Pokemon Ruby:

1. ROCKS Metang
  2. PokePark Minun (JP)
  3. PokePark Plusle (JP) 
  4. PokePark Wynaut (JP)

With the changes below:

I want to edit the Nature for Rocks Metang. I am unsure what method is used for this type of distribution; I am seeing a PID type of BACD-R in pkhex which I cannot find a corresponding method to in RNG Reporter. I tried Pokemon Generator (for Gen 4/5; was recommended in another post) which explicitly recognizes BACD-R, but to my surprise the PID was 10 characters rather than 8.

For the latter 3 (which are eggs), well they all throw legality errors in Pkhex (despite being direct imports with no changes from the above links) regarding the moves, Met level, and usual PID Mismatch. Is it safe to ignore these or no?

Moreover, I want 'hatch' the eggs inside of PkHex so that I can input an OT/ID/SID as well as a hatched location. Despite scouring the settings, it is not entirely clear how to do this. Regardless of the egg, how does one do this?

All help appreciated, thanks

14 hours ago, 3rd Gen Expert said:

I am trying to get the following pokemon inside an NTSC-U Pokemon Ruby:

1. ROCKS Metang
  2. PokePark Minun (JP)
  3. PokePark Plusle (JP) 
  4. PokePark Wynaut (JP)

With the changes below:

I want to edit the Nature for Rocks Metang. I am unsure what method is used for this type of distribution; I am seeing a PID type of BACD-R in pkhex which I cannot find a corresponding method to in RNG Reporter. I tried Pokemon Generator (for Gen 4/5; was recommended in another post) which explicitly recognizes BACD-R, but to my surprise the PID was 10 characters rather than 8.

For the latter 3 (which are eggs), well they all throw legality errors in Pkhex (despite being direct imports with no changes from the above links) regarding the moves, Met level, and usual PID Mismatch. Is it safe to ignore these or no?

Moreover, I want 'hatch' the eggs inside of PkHex so that I can input an OT/ID/SID as well as a hatched location. Despite scouring the settings, it is not entirely clear how to do this. Regardless of the egg, how does one do this?

All help appreciated, thanks

Aqui tienes

Pokémon Ruby.png

Pokémon Ruby (USA).sav