Please help with turning cured shadow heracross shiny!! D: (Gen 3)

Trains_4

I have a cured shadow heracross from colosseum in an emerald save file right now, and try as I might I can't get it shiny and legal. The only error showing up still is the "Encounter type PID mismatch" error. I was able to get around this with normal pokemon I caught and turned shiny in emerald using RNGReporter but it's just now working the same for this colosseum pokemon for reasons unknown to me. :/

If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong/ Knows what I need to do to make this work / Can do it for me

that would be AWESOME! i can also go into more detail on how i went about *trying* to get it legal if necessary

the illegal heracross is attached,  thanks in advance for anyone willing to give the time of day :3

214 ★ - THE BUG - 55C8FDD0165B.pk3

11 hours ago, Trains_4 said:

I have a cured shadow heracross from colosseum in an emerald save file right now, and try as I might I can't get it shiny and legal. The only error showing up still is the "Encounter type PID mismatch" error. I was able to get around this with normal pokemon I caught and turned shiny in emerald using RNGReporter but it's just now working the same for this colosseum pokemon for reasons unknown to me. :/

If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong/ Knows what I need to do to make this work / Can do it for me

that would be AWESOME! i can also go into more detail on how i went about *trying* to get it legal if necessary

the illegal heracross is attached,  thanks in advance for anyone willing to give the time of day :3

214 ★ - THE BUG - 55C8FDD0165B.pk3 100 B · 6 downloads

Aqui Tienes un Heracross

OT: Trains

TID: 61915

SID: 06741

PID: 925479D9

Level: 45

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Guts (2)

Language: ENG

Origin Game: Colosseum/XD

Ball: Poke Ball

IVs

HP:   26

Atk:  31

Def:  17

SpA: 13

SpD: 30

Spe:  31

Move 1: Reversal

Move 2: Endure

Move 3: Counter

Move 4: Brick Break

0214 ★ - HERACROSS - FC6C925479D9.ck3

2 hours ago, ERNESTO JG said:

Aqui Tienes un Heracross

OT: Trains

TID: 61915

SID: 06741

PID: 925479D9

Level: 45

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Guts (2)

Language: ENG

Origin Game: Colosseum/XD

Ball: Poke Ball

IVs

HP:   26

Atk:  31

Def:  17

SpA: 13

SpD: 30

Spe:  31

Move 1: Reversal

Move 2: Endure

Move 3: Counter

Move 4: Brick Break

0214 ★ - HERACROSS - FC6C925479D9.ck3 312 B · 4 downloads

omg thank you so much!! :D

if its not too much of a hassle could you explain how you got the right PID? just in case i need to again in the future or anyone else is having a similar issue.